Fill your body with radiant health and glowing joy
Classes by term only
Term 2, 2018
Monday 7 May - Monday 25 June (7 weeks) 9.30am - 11.00am (gentle) $175 (no class 11 June, Public Holiday)
- Monday morning class is based in the Dru style of yoga with
- Activations - to warm up the body and get blood and oxygen flowing
- Energy Block Release - (EBR) - to release stuck energy at all levels of your being
- Breath-work and Body Preps/Stretches or Strengthening
- Elegant flowing postures or Sequences that bring infinite strength and grace
- Guided Deep Relaxation leaving you feeling nourished and peaceful
Visualisations and affirmations are used during the class that may help transform health and well being by balancing energies of body, heart and mind.
Tuesday Beginner Series - This is a 5 week block for Brand New Beginners, or Regular Yogi's who wish to go deeper. Slow and Mindful movements, no sequences.
Tuesday 8 May - Tuesday 5 June (5 weeks) 6.00pm - 7.00pm (gentle) $100
- Beginner series for stiff bodies and flexible minds
- Foundational postures and stretches
All equipment supplied. Please bring a water bottle and wear comfortable clothing.Yoga practice is best with an empty stomach. It's best to not eat for 1 - 2 hours prior; you may need longer.
Terms & Conditions
Bookings are required to be paid in advance in order to reserve a place.
- Payments for Yoga classes are non-refundable.
- Commitment is for the term. Acceptance Yoga With Sallyann does not accept responsibility for participants' non attendance of classes due to changes in personal or business circumstances/commitments during the term. Credit will not be issued for classes missed due to personal circumstances/commitments.
- Acceptance Yoga with Sallyann holds the right to cancel or reschedule any classes, sessions, or events due to illness or other urgent situations. Acceptance Yoga With Sallyann will notify students of the rescheduled date.
- TURN OFF mobile phones before class.
- Arrive by the start time of your class, and please be respectful and maintain the quiet space.
- If you have any new injuries, medical updates, please advise Sallyann before class, and remember to stop at any stage during class if pain is present. Always listen to your own inner wisdom, and only do what you feel up to. Remember you can always lie down and rest, or use a chair or wall for support.